Novec 1230 Wheeled Extinguisher
Amerex Defense - New UL-listed, wheeled fire extinguisher unit using 3M Novec 1230 Fire Protection Fluid. Model 775 150lb unit offers the first environmentally sustainable clean agent alternative to Halon 1211-based wheeled units. Halon 1211 is an ozone-depleting substance and phased out of production under the Montreal Protocol.
- Environmentally friendly 3M™ Novec 1230™ Clean Agent (0 ODP - 1 GWP)
- Brass, chrome plated operating valve
- 125 PSI Operating Pressure
- Heavy duty steel cylinder, carriage and hose hanger assembly
- DOT Cylinders
- Quick release 40 ft. discharge hose with brass/chrome plated ball type shut-off nozzle
- Pressure gauge protected by a stainless steel gauge guard
- Corrosion resistant lime/yellow polyurethane paint finish
- Aluminum UL/ULC Bilingual (English/Spanish) Nameplates with Bar Code
- Large color coded mylar instruction labels
- Operating temperature range: -40° to +120° F.
- 6 year manufacturer's warranty
Extinguisher Types: Class A:B:C