Novec 1230, HFC-227, FM-200 and C02 Cylinder Repair, Refill & Recharge
- UL/ULC listed clean agent recycling and refilling facility
- ULC listed Halon 1301 recycling facility
- We service, Kidde, Chemetron, Fenwal, Sevo, Ansul, FireFlex, Fike, Minimax, Siemens, Sea-Fire suppression cylinders
- HFC-227, FM-200, Novec 1230, C02, Halon 1301, Halotron, FE-36
- 24 hr emergency system cylinder recharge refilling
- We Buy & Sell chemical agents
- Wesco USA Partner for Halon 1301 & Clean Agent Refills
- Kidde-Fenwal Canada First Fill Cylinder Service Centre
- NFPA 2001 code, edition 2015 section 4.1.2 = " Quality:
Agent, including recycled agent, shall meet the standards of quality in table
- Each batch of agent both recycled and newly manufactured,
shall be tested and certified to the specifications given in these tables."
- Control Fire Systems guaranties that all clean agent has been tested with certificates.