May 25, 2016
As part of our global unified brand strategy we are pleased to announce the release of the Kidde AEGIS 2.0 and Kidde AEGIS-XLT Conventional Control Units. These Control Units are available for immediate delivery and should be quoted for new projects.
Key attributes and features of these new units include:
- Compatible with Kidde Fire Systems' ADS and ECS Clean Agent, Inert Gas, HPCO2, Cardox LPCO2, WHDR Wet Chemical and IND™ Dry Chemical suppression systems.
- Compatible with legacy Fenwal Initiators and Chemetron solenoids.
- AEGIS 2.0, typically intended for Clean Agent applications, encompasses features of the legacy AEGIS and 732.
- AEGIS-XLT, typically intended for LPCO2 applications, encompasses features of the legacy MICRO XLT and MICRO XLT lp NEMA 1 control units.
- FM Approved and UL Listed to ANSI 864, 9th edition. CSFM and SASO approvals will follow.
- Listed for use with new 700 Series and legacy CPD-705x ionization, PSD-715x photoelectric, and THD-705x heat detectors.